Sunday, November 9

Watching Skins...

I didn't do much of anything this weekend. I read a few chapters of a new book, SNOOP: What Your Stuff Says About You. I also started reading the draft of Midnight Sun. More Edward to pass the time until the movie release...

Friday - I never got to that matinée showing of Role Models. I ended up having to go to the county jail. Quite a trade-off... That ranks right up there with my least favorite things about my job.

Saturday - I woke entirely too early, but don't remember doing anything productive. I watched tons of college football and hockey that night. The Tech game was a big deal at mom and dad's house. Dad, of course, is all about his Red Raiders. He's recruited one of the nieces to his side. I knew that a Tech win would be good for OU, but honestly, it's easier to deal with a disappointing OU season than listening to my dad talk about Tech incessantly. The next two weeks are sure to be the longest in recent memory.

The Alabama/LSU game was crazy! I was flipping back and forth between that and the OU/A&M game. It would have been something to see LSU win after that blocked field goal...but, it just wasn't meant to be.

Steamboat's so close I can't stand it... I am ready to leave, like yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home