Wednesday, August 1

no end in sight...

I found myself in the midst of preparation for a criminal trial today. I try to avoid these at all costs. I don't mind writing the pre-trial motions, briefs supporting said motions or appellate briefs in these cases.

I've spent the better part of the day listening to/looking at surveillance in this case. It just goes on and on and on... I bet I still have at least twelve hours ahead of me. I decided to take a break, and my ears thank me.

So, what do I end up doing? I'm watching Glenn Close's new legal show Damages. I can't escape thoughts of work and the civil cases that got pushed aside for prep in this case. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow night, because I have a very light Friday scheduled.

(show's good, by the way)

3 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Sara said...

I really like that show.. scary as it may be! Good luck with your stupid legal stuff. ha!

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that this comment has nothing to do with your blog, but...I can't wait to see you in Idaho! One. More. Week!!

Oh, and good luck with the case...I know you don't care so much for the ones like these...

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger V said...

Yay for Idaho! I can't wait to see you either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home