Wednesday, August 22

this month is flying by...

I have been pretty busy at work since returning from Idaho. With any luck, I'm finally cutting ties with a certain case tomorrow. You have no idea how glad I'll be when this comes to pass.

Here's the link to my photos if you haven't seen them yet. The photos just don't do justice to the scenery. The weekend was all you could want and more. Making it to town in time for the street dance added Jell-O shots to the weekend. Maybe next year they'll be better prepared. I didn't think on the flight out I'd find myself drinking out of a community jug, sitting alongside the Salmon River, or dreading the trip home just as much as last year. I don't know anyone who can't wait to get back.

I got talked into going to Ft Worth for Red Dirt Roundup, and now I am looking forward to it. I won't be showing up there until Saturday, though. I'm going to see MMC that Friday. I know they're playing on Sunday, but a shortened set's not the same. Bonus, RRB is playing in Lewisville Saturday night.

In WHY!? news...my portable hard drive seems to have been partially erased. FANTASTIC! I still have quite a bit on there, but I'm missing a good chunk of my music files. I'm going to have to download something to retrieve my music from the ipod, I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home