Monday, October 8

I know it's wrong...

But I want to murder the legal assistant right now...

I had to get to the courthouse this morning and cover a few guilty pleas...always a great way to start off. I had to review all the files and paperwork to make sure everything was as agreed to, since I'm not the one that arranged the pleas with the DA. Normally, I don't mind, but finding out at 10:00 that there are four guys waiting for GPs that were scheduled for 8:30 doesn't exactly give me a lot of time to review the specifics of each agreement. Thank God, Mark was sitting in for the State. I got him to buy me some time before being called, so that I could speak with each client. How hard is it to let me know when I get to the office that I may be covering the pleas?

I'm feeling better. I think I'll go see Charlie tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home