Wednesday, September 26

what once was unthinkable...

I may be sitting out RRB's show here Friday. I just don't feel like heading out to the outdoor venue. Maybe it's bad memories from the last outdoor show I saw there...or maybe it's the idea of seeing the other bands on the bill that's driving me away. I'll probably just head to the late-night Brandon Rhyder show. I'll definitely make the drive the next night to see RRB(in a nice, smaller venue). It also doesn't hurt that Ryan James will be opening for them.

Macon Greyson's in town tomorrow night for their cd release party. I won't be there. I have two hearings on Friday...one that I already KNOW will not be going well. What is it about absolute laws that people do not grasp. There is no wiggle room. There is no possibility for deviation. I have tried to explain this (unsuccessfully) to our client. There is a formula at play and that's that. We've exhausted all possible venues before reaching this point...now the outcome is certain. It's no comfort to the client when the only thing you can say is A, B, and C have been shown to be true with 99.9999% certainty, therefore, the outcome will be D.

I found my new favorite show last night, Reaper. It's in the same time slot as House, but I'll DVR one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home