Wednesday, October 3

I suffered through the mediation yesterday. Honestly, I went in expecting no resolution (or monetary settlement) from this case. The client and I walked out with 20k, five times more than the offer at the end of the first hour plus atty fees and court costs. I hoped for the other benefits we came to terms on, but never expected them to go above 5k. Woo!

I woke up today knowing I was not going anywhere near the office. I have the beginnings of an upper respiratory infection. The pain in my head subsides for about 20 minutes and then comes back like a wave... Who knows if I'll go in tomorrow or not. I do know that I'll not be in Dallas this weekend, unless I recover unbelievably fast. *tear*

Chances are I'm going to be watching the game from home, not seeing anyone, and probably sleeping most of the weekend away.

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go, V!

Hope you feel better soon!

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger V said...

Thanks, Maureen!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home