Wednesday, September 5

what does andy roddick have to do?


I haven't been watching much of the US Open over the past ten days, but tonight I had to watch. Roddick/Federer...the count right now is 7-6,7-6,3-2. Roddick has served phenomenally, kept unforced errors at a minimum and is still down two sets. At some point, you have to wonder if he's just going to give in.

It's been a long two days back in the office. Tuesday was non-stop and today was catching up on things I should have been concentrating on on Tuesday instead of covering other clients. I'm ready for another vacation.

So much for guarantees, Charlie didn't play Monday night. I'm going to the Icehouse (as much as I'd like to avoid it) tomorrow night to see him instead. With any luck, we'll get out of there unscathed.

Adam Hood is back at the Blue Light, Friday. You know I'm happy about that. Even better, Charlie is one of the opening acts. I'm so glad school's back in session!

I'm debating as to whether I should go out to Rocky LaRue's this weekend to see...Charlie. It's a home game, so I doubt even his band can draw me down to the campus bars.

The match just ended...Federer is unbelievable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home