Tuesday, October 2

I should be sleeping...

RRB weekend complete...I had a great time and am so glad I ended up making both shows. Friday night was a great show overall. The night was perfect weather-wise. The setlist was fantastic, as was the little acoustic portion of the night. I ended up not making the BR show. By the time we got out of the amphitheater and back to the house (carpool), it would have been pointless to drive back out to catch the end of his show. The vodka filled pre-party didn't help matters much.

I woke up at some point around ten, Saturday. I didn't do much besides watch the OU game in shock. I couldn't deal with the text messages I was getting from T and other relentless UT fans...they fell silent a few hours later...

The Saturday night show was a lot of fun. Apparently, we are a magnet for redneck high-school/barely legal dudes after the show. We were invited to a number of after-show parties, no one seemed to grasp the fact that we were not sticking around for the night. My favorites were the people that kept saying the band was coming to their party...oh, yeah? You wanna bet? LOL Spent a little downtime with the guys. Apparently, Halo 3 is the pastime du jour. They were all in great spirits, which explains the donning of bunny ears, antennae and in-show commentary. It was nice to see them having fun.

I went to mom and dad's Sunday. Mom has some kind of virus, that I think I have now. My stomach and I are currently at war...ugh. I have a scheduled mediation tomorrow...I don't think I'm going to make it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home