Tuesday, September 11

This morning marked the first time, since spring, that flip-flops were not a possible choice of footwear. I usually wear them into the office and change if I'll be heading to the courtroom.

The weather's starting to change...my favorite time of year. I love the fall...a break from the unrelenting sun, college football (boomer...sooner!), hockey, Raidergate, fall premieres for television shows, and last, but not least, good movies.

_______________________________________________


I caught up on My Boys tonight...love the show. The last episode was great, in a Ferris Bueller's Day Off kind of way. I also started re-watching the first season of Dexter. Meg just finished watching it on Netflix, and I decided to start from the beginning again. I forgot how creepy the fourth episode was. Maybe I should think about getting Showtime again. I loved Weeds, Dexter is back on, and I want to check out Californication.


_______________________________________________


Reading some different news sites today, I ran across a slideshow on the New York Times site. The pictures are those that, sadly, we've all grown accustomed to, but one of the captions was perfect:

The relatives held up the photos of their perished loved ones, visceral reminders of the day they may hate to remember but cannot bear to forget.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home