Thursday, September 20

give it a shot...


TV premieres are starting, and I have some favorites coming back. I got on the Friday Night Lights bandwagon after the first five episodes. Thank goodness for Bravo!, which re-aired the show on the weekends. Kyle Chandler and Connie Britton are fantastic on the show.

The first season was released on DVD, not long ago, with a money-back guarantee. You can watch the second season premiere HERE until Sunday.

The show has been relegated to Friday nights this fall, which I don't think is a great sign. Hopefully, more people will start watching. Set your TiVo or DVR, I'm sure you'll find something you like in the show.

I had nothing to do last night. I couldn't make the JB&S show because of an early hearing. So, I caved to the hype and watched Kid Nation. Honestly, I'll probably watch it again. The little boy, Jimmy, that was homesick was one of my favorites. I was sad to see him choose to leave. I found the show much more entertaining than Survivor or Big Brother.

I also watched Gossip Girl. It was what you'd expect from Josh Schwartz. I'm not completely sold on it, but I do love that Kristen Bell narrates the show.

5 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL! I watched Kid Nation too. Of course, I was outnumbered in my house 2 to 1! We liked it as well.

I'm going to watch the rerun of today's Oprah, she had Sean Penn on and some family members of the Into the Wild guy.

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger V said...

Oh! I forgot about him being on the Oprah show. You know I have an aversion to her, but I'd watch for an interview with him.

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed it after all, oh well!

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Sara said...

That was a great interview with S. Penn on Oprah.. I want to see the movie, but I know I'll cry like a baby.

I tried to watch Kid Nation, but couldn't. I watched Survivor, but probably won't watch the whole season.

I liked Gossip Girl. Why do I get hooked on these stupid high school shows?

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger V said...

LOL...I don't know, but I'm right there with you. I know I'll end up watching Gossip Girl every week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home