Tuesday, August 28

back to the blue light...

The last half of yesterday was crazy, so it was nice to get to the Blue Light last night. Much to our disappointment, Charlie wasn't there, but it was good to get out of the house for awhile.

Tomorrow night, MMC is in town. Thursday night they're in Odessa and Friday in Amarillo. I don't know if I can pull off all three shows, but I'll try. The only one in question is the show in Odessa. I don't know if a hearing is a go on Friday morning. If not, I'll be there.

They seem to be tearing up the courtyard on Texas Avenue. I have no idea what they are doing. There are things scheduled for next weekend...I wonder where Strootapalooza will be now? I was looking forward to it.

I was reading College Humor last night and they had an item titled Mild Party T-Shirts. Hilarious...maybe I should own one of them.

3 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Heather said...

You need one that says "I only drink vodka out of plastic milk jugs in Idaho!"

I crack myself up! ;)

 
At 2:47 PM, Blogger V said...

LOL!

 
At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like "Girls Gone Acceptably Uninhibited!"

*giggle*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home