Tuesday, October 9

just one of those days...


I felt like Jay in Dogma...whole fucking world's against us, dude, swear to God.

Nothing went as it should. I found most of my afternoon wasted on chasing information in two particular cases. I got stuck dealing with a client (and case) I despise...one of those criminal cases that I wish I could avoid altogether. I found out just as I was getting ready to leave, that a few motions weren't completed as they should have been, so I ended up sticking around much longer than planned.

This past weekend, I began my Christmas shopping. Two items were waiting on the porch when I got home. Problem: I don't have many places to store these things now...probably something I should have thought of beforehand.

I believe I'm going to see my first Pat Green show in three years. It's the KA Kalf Fry, which makes no sense to me since Tech's playing A&M this weekend, but whatever. Stoney's opening the show, and that's enough to get me there. It's been a while...I'm keeping my fingers crossed for lots of old stuff.

The plan last night: Go see Charlie. Reality: Fell asleep at 10, woke up at 4:10 this morning. Lame.

2 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lame! LOL!

Good call on Stoney and Pat, I think will *might* be okay with PG....

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger V said...

LOL...I am kinda looking forward to it, the closer the show gets.

There was a time I couldn't imagine going longer than 6 weeks w/o a PG show...3 years! It's time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home