Tuesday, October 16

lost Friday night...

Did I go see PG? NO. This is how my Friday afternoon went: out of the office at 4:30, passed out in bed at 5, awake at midnight cursing that I'd missed the show. To top it off, I slept right through Friday Night Lights! At least I was able to watch that on my computer.

I was obviously still tired from the night before and recovering from the infection. I spent Saturday watching tons of college football. This was the only time I got to see PG. He introduced the starting lineups for the Tech defense and offense. I was so angry. I had a birthday dinner to go to Saturday, so I didn't get to see the end of the OU game. We ended up at Abuelo's until 11:30 or so. The food was great, as were the Platinum Margaritas. We had a lot of fun...some initial awkwardness (I'm still completely creeped out by this). I've never seen someone want so badly to hightail it out of a place before.

Weekend highlights:

*Hearing my niece, Lexi, give 4 or 5 different explanations as to how she chipped her tooth...I should have expected nothing less, she is the one that did blame the "water ghosts" when the hallway bathroom at my parents' house was mysteriously flooded.

Dentist's verdict this morning...none of the explanations pan out. LOL Most likely, she fell and her bottom teeth chipped it from the force of the fall. She's likely looking at braces at the beginning of the year. I couldn't tell if she was excited or anxious about this on the phone.

*A Halloween wedding seems like the coolest thing in the world to a four year old. How can you beat having Shaggy as the best man? HAHAHA! When she was told, "No," by her mom, she settled for the compromise of a Halloween party.

3 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you not own an alarm clock? =]

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger V said...

LOL!

I was OUT! I heard nothing. I had 3 missed calls, 4 text messages and one unused ticket.

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

V! that is one long nap, you must have needed the sleep more than PG!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home