Friday, October 12

outside my office window...

The day's dragging, I'm done with all my appointments, and am now stalling before I begin drafting a few things.

Things I've seen out my window today:

1) PG's bus
2) aTm tractor-trailer
3) aTm caravans
4) a couple satellite-equipped trucks

I am avoiding the campus after the trip to the Coliseum tonight. I know some people are going to camp out for tailgating tonight. I hope they have fun with that...
I'm currently listening to Garth Brooks on my ipod. I was scrolling through the Hype Machine the other day and saw a listing of his songs. I went over to this blog, and was reminded of how much I enjoyed some of his songs. There are some that I hate with a passion...but that's beside the point. I'm also obsessed with the latest Dashboard Confessional cd, The Shade of Poison Trees...it's back to sounding like Chris Carrabba's initial efforts (or so I say). I'm also loving the Foo Fighters' cover for the Radio 1, est'd. 1967 cd. It's "Band on the Run," the old Wings/Paul McCartney song. I love it...but that could be said of anything they do...like the current commercial for SNL this weekend with Bon Jovi.

1 Comments:

At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how was PG? did you go?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home