Friday, October 19

nerd alert...

I'm doing absolutely nothing this weekend. I've got to kick this stupid sinus thing, once and for all. I'll probably end up reading Harry Potter books and watching college football. #2 already down for the count...Go Rutgers!

I have pretty much completed my Christmas shopping for my immediate family. The only one I have left is my dad. I know what he wants is a 52" LCD or Plasma TV for the living room. He better hope mom's got that covered.

My Monday nights are now over. The BL has decided to close down on Mondays and move Charlie's night to Wednesday. That's fine, but it always gave me something to look forward to on Mondays.

Next week: RRB back in town and a little RK early Saturday morning (let's hope we are all in better shape than last year...hahaha, it was disastrous)

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope that you're feeling better, V!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home