Tuesday, March 11

Wow. Was yesterday a long day for everyone, or was it just me? Thank goodness that's over.

I finally committed to going to Greenfest...w/bonus Cross Canadian Ragweed/RRB/Shooter Jennings shows.

Favorite podcast of the moment:

* Uhh Yeah Dude podcast - I've had them on my ipod for a while now, but didn't give them a listen until last week. I can't explain why it's entertaining to listen to two guys talk about, essentially, whatever they find interesting. Topics they've discussed: Earth Day, anti-depressants, worst mom (2 scenarios, which is worst?), "Hey Florida", tribute bands, paintball with Rick Schroeder, Boston Marathon... I think my favorite is their song picks of the week. Generally, they choose hip hop or rap and a country song. The breakdown of Carrie Underwood's "Jesus Take the Wheel" cracked me up.

Favorite cd of the moment:

* Mando Saenz - Bucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home